Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Another shop[edit source]
I think we're going to need another shop page, just for the labyrinth. -- Lycentia 22:12, April 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Agreed on that one. I might start work on it myself if nobody else gets to it.Chocobo Jockey 16:29, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Labyrinth shop entirely identical to the normal one, except with the Labyrinth gear added? If that's the case, we don't need a whole separate shop list. Either put the Labyrinth gear in the normal shop list, and add a note to indicate their Labyrinth-shop-only status, or we could just list the Labyrinth gear – rather than the whole Labyrinth shop inventory – on this page.
- ...unless, of course, I am wrong about the inventory being otherwise identical :P -- Sorceror Nobody 17:49, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
- Point taken... After I've already got a quarter of the work to my knowledge down on the new page. But there is one major difference. All trades are slashed to 1 gil. Chocobo Jockey 17:57, April 16, 2011 (UTC)
Labyrinth Map[edit source]
I'm pretty sure I covered all the floors by now, at least I don't see any other pathways leading from visible cloisters and yet it says only 96%... Someone there who sees something I don't? Vivastpauli 03:22, May 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Have you left the Labyrinth through every single finishing point, i.e. all of the finish flags have a tick by them? I wouldn't be surprised if even once you've revealed every corridor, you still have to do that for the game to recognise your exploration as 100%. That's the only thing I can think of... -- Sorceror Nobody 14:27, May 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, makes sense... so I guess the map should be complete now, though the rivals section seems kinda incomplete ending with Ultimecia. Vivastpauli 02:08, May 8, 2011 (UTC)
- I would think a "not to be confused with" would work just fine here, though. Jimcloud 19:58, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
Greenhorn, Intermediary and Virtuoso[edit source]
One thing I've noticed is that the article doesn't mention what the Greenhorn, Intermediary, or Virtuoso routes are that the player must clear for accomplishments 55-57. One would assume that they're accomplished upon reaching a certain floor then taking the next Goal cardthey reach, but I just cleared Accomplishment 56 (Intermediary) in my game without having 55 (Greenhorn) cleared. Granted, it's entirely possible that I had gotten a Game Over or Exited before I could reach the Greenhorn goal (I say "possible" because I frankly can't remember), and so when I came back, I entered through a different starting point and didn't get the accomplishment. Either way, it'd save me (as well as any players interested in the accomplishments but not getting 100% on the Labyrinth) a lot of time if the article mentioned something about it. ——Preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 14:19, 26 May 2011 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~.
- It's something I've wondered about myself. If I remember correctly, I completed Greenhorn when I reached the goal of the Cloister of Encounters... which seems reasonable, really. It's just annoying that the game has such a goddamn poker face about it -- Sorceror Nobody 14:33, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Apparently it's something else. I have both the Cloister of Encounters and Affection cleared. Still no acknowledgement of completing the Greenhorn route.188.8.131.52 02:29, June 1, 2011 (UTC)
- I didnt get Greenhorn until I cleared the Cloister of Inquiry! 184.108.40.206 13:40, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
Party Card[edit source]
I made an edit to the section, to point out that party cards increase in difficulty when ignored in your hand. 220.127.116.11 13:38, June 12, 2012 (UTC)