Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Are these two even bosses? They're probably the slowest monsters in the game, have nothing but weak "Fire" and "Fira" spells, and just disappear after a while. All you have to do is keep on attacking, and then they leave before you deplete the HP of one of them. The battle seems like it's scripted.
Yea, I think it's a scripted battle too.
They attack in the DS version. But that might be in self-defense, since I was attacking the King.
My DS Guide says to just Defend the whole Fight.
I read somewhere that the Eblan two are called "King of Eblan" and "Queen of Eblan", which actually makes sense, because neither of the two are called "Eblan", and if it has anything to do with their surname, still wrong, their surname is most likely "Geraldine". Their kingdom is Eblan and therefore they are the King and Queen "of" Eblan.
So I didn't move it all that time ago because I wanted people to confirm and move the articles. So, is he "King of Eblan" and is she "Queen of Eblan"? Template:ILHI 16:12, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
I agree with BlueHighwind (cause he is the awesomest dragoon ever) that this fight is SLOOOOOW,but to tell the truth,it gos on my list of "Saddest Parts in Video Games",along with where Sora and Kairi get seperated in the end of KHI,and when Sephiorth kills Aeris. So..why the heck does this battle take forever? Are those two going all "Gilgamesh from the Void" and getting confused cause they are monsters? User: Hitherelol
- I didn't get that. I suppose it was kinda sad, but all my party members were attacking them while they were making their speech. Template:ILHI 09:47, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
- How exactly can this scene compare to Aerith's death? Aerith's death was a sudden, touching event, that NO ONE saw coming. However, even when I was 6, I could tell these guys were gonna be bosses, just cause of all of the soldiers saying that they were acting "weird". --Xepscern 10:15, September 3, 2009 (UTC)