Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
OK same as Sephiroth I may made a mistake on Kefka's so it may wrong feel free edit.NeoBahamutZEROX 03:53, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
I've heard countless fan requests and rumors that Mark Hamill should voice Kefka in Dissidia. After listening to how he voiced the Joker, I agree - Mark Hamill could play Kefka perfectly. Watch this video, and I think you will too. Drake Clawfang 18:49, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- I too am interested in seeing the results for the English cast, but sadly, sometimes the news could be too much to take. Possibilities are that they might not get Hamil, I mean, it would be a God-blessed moment if it was true. User:Werehog21 3:13 PM 5/11/2009 (UTC)
- At first I wasent on board with the idea of Hamill playing Kefka cause it just seemed like alot of fanboys trying to link the two together more,but its reall grown on me.
- The more i hear Hamills Joker (especialy when people pick out the most Kefkaesqe lines for him) the more i love the idea.
- Ive acctualy been playing FFVIA recently anf Hamills voice is the one i hear whenever Kefkas lines come up.
- Though at the same time its important to remember that its subject to the whim of SE, and its likley Hamill wont get chosen, so its probably best not to get to used to the idea. FinalFighterA+ 07:06, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- I think he would do great, although i dont think they would pick him. I always thought CJ Collins would be great, but unless that requeat was shot at them like a machine gun, i doubt they would pick a cosplayer. :| But either of them would be great. Gyromite 05:43, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
Explain to me why we have to create an entirely separate attack box for an attack that is exactly the same in every way, and can be performed in air or on the ground. Explain why we can't just put "ground/air", since they're the same attack. Drake Clawfang 01:10, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
- Because there are dickheads that can't destinguish the kana for air and ground in the game and each attack is learned at a certain level. When Dissidia is released and the names on the tables inverted (English name goes up and Japaneses name goes down), we can do that. - Henryacores^ 01:22, 25 February 2009 (UTC)
Can we please have a source for them? A lot of the attack names in Japanese are...well, I'm not sure how to explain. A number of them rely on Japanese onomatopoeia, so the English translations are somewhat...loose. "achimochi sandaga", for example, would be better translated as "Here and There Thundaga", rather than "Quick Thundaga", and "bara bara burizaga" as "Scattering Blizzaga". — YuanSaluto!Acta 07:09, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- That's why I demanded the japanese text to be featured in all skillcharts. There's no way in hell that we can find out what the real english name will be here. - Henryacores^ 14:07, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
Kefka's outfit wasn't flipped at the Intro FMV, the screenshot in the page is.. because, when he's holding Zidane's tail, he was over the left, not over the right. I'll fix the screenshot when I fix my screenshot taker in my PSP, but I'll fix the Trivia first.Devil Breaker 13:01, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
- That makes no sense. If you'll look again, it is flipped. It has nothing to do with him holding Zidane's tail or whatever. Compare the sleeves from FMV to artwork. Drake Clawfang 22:28, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, my mistake, I re-read your comment and the vid, alright. Drake Clawfang 22:29, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for the Fix Mr. DrakeDevil Breaker 12:46, 12 May 2009 (UTC)