Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Stop me if you've heard this one before, but I love telling this joke:Julius. We now have two pages for the same thing. Isn't that great?
Ah. Well... I had found a "Julius" link that didn't lead anywhere, so I assumed we didn't have one. Besides, mine's better, so...
- Does this mean I can remove Ulty's face from Julius's profile now?
The official name is Julius, not Julius Vandole. I can't move the page.--Sinh 13:46, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- Julius's last name IS Vandole because his FATHER'S last name was Vandole. There's really no arguing with that. 184.108.40.206 11:00, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
Yes there is. We have no evidence that last names are passed down that way in this world. Also, Vandole could be the guy's first name. Or maybe this world doesn't HAVE last names. Julius is never called that ingame, in-manual, etc, so the article shouldn't be at it. Hell, was the emperor of Vandole ever even called Emperor Vandole? Dazuro 05:45, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I agree. The only official name is Julius. Julius Vandole is an absurd fan conjecture. In addition, Vandole is the name of the Empire, not the father's last name. Read the manual or the script. Moreover, we don't know if Julius is the Emperor's son in Final Fantasy Adventure, it's your hypothesis. --220.127.116.11 23:59, October 19, 2011 (UTC)