Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I think I found an error on this page RE: immunities -- but I wanted to get my facts straight first. When facing Bergan at Mt. Bur-Omisace, I had Basch throw a Warp Mote at the trio of Judges that he calls -- thinking that since they weren't immune to Death (as this page says) it would work, kill them, and leave Bergan all by himself. But it returned "IMMUNE" for all three. So are they immune to death after all? Does that "Safety" thing have something to do with it? Is it because it's a scripted battle?C A T U S E 01:25, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Safety protects from Instant Death, Warp, Poach, Fractional Damage (Gravity, Graviga), "Fang" items, Sight Unseeing, Syphon, Numerology, Charm, Achilles, Bonecrusher, Wither and Addle, makes undead enemies immune to Renew. Apparently.Keltainentoukokuu 01:27, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Warp is not the same as Death. One kills the targets while the other just removes them from the battle. Same end product, though different means. Since it seems both are covered by Safety, the page would be wrong after all. - +DeadlySlashSword+ 01:43, June 21, 2012 (UTC)