Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Cissnei being Jessie isn't completely outrageous. With FFVII's graphics, it could be. It would make sense if SE decided so. ILHI 16:12, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
If the Shuriken (Female) page mentions that "Some fans theorize" she is Jessie.... wouldn't that also apply to this article? Or are you being fooled into thinking that really matters! >;3
So you might wanna explain the latest revision! >;3
It shouldn't be there.
Look at the page's history.
In Elmyra's flashback where she goes to the train station to see if her husband is there, Jessie and Biggs are there possibly celebrating Biggs' return from the war. Shouldn't that be mentioned in the article?
I don't think they are old enough to be them. They just used their character models.
Jessie's voice actor Edit
Who is Jessie's (and for that matter Biggs's and Wedge's) voice actor? Cloud and Barret have correctly been identified as their previous talents, and the narrator was David Lodge, but hers remains unidentified.--yoshiyuki17 Aug 30, 2016
Clarify for me? Edit
That was probably a really silly decision... Leaked information isn't allowed here, is it? Regardless, it's been confirmed in several bits of dialogue. ColdRamenTPM (talk) 08:08, January 5, 2020 (UTC)
- No leak infos please. There's really no good way to put sources on that.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 15:29, January 5, 2020 (UTC)
- We're prohibiting leaks, partly due to what Kelt said, and also due to legality. Square Enix hasn't revealed this information yet, so we will not. When they release it publicly, feel free to move it back.-- Technobliterator (TC) 15:47, January 5, 2020 (UTC)
- Unlike other leaks this stuff is actually verifiable. The files were publically available from an official source. I assume they aren't now, but if we had a copy we could mine this stuff.
- Not that I disagree with our policy, but even if we don't upload anything now, I think it might be a good idea for people to save the images. A lot of them are obviously from in-development. Once the game's released it might make good content for Development sections. JBed (talk) 16:22, January 5, 2020 (UTC)
- We can definitely include information about the leaks in Development sections once the game is released, as there are multiple outlets we can cite as sources. The images should still not be uploaded, though, due to legal concerns. We can't possibly claim fair use on an image Square Enix would never want to have released to the public, and would have likely taken down. That said, I will double-check with full-time staff (who are mostly out for the holidays) to confirm if this is the case or not.-- Technobliterator (TC) 16:51, January 5, 2020 (UTC)