Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
A.X.A - "We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality". 14:43, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
On the far past I read something about that in Gamefaqs at the "Game mechanics guide". What i remember clearly that there is circle of visibility around the enemy, and the size of it is Dependant on the type of the enemy (e.g Bats have a large sight unlike werewolves or flying enemies) Excuse my bad memory if that went wrong. Go and check the faq yourself.
Only monsters that rely solely on sight won't see players that are invisible. Monsters who also rely on sound (like bats) can still "see" invisible players and will attack them. No bug. Jeppo (Talk | contribs) 14:47, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
- You didn't attack them, did you? If you make any move, the Vanish status is removed. Remember to turn your gambits off. Jeppo (Talk | contribs) 15:04, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
I just walked by, with only one character in the active party, gambits off. In the cave with Ahriman(Old Palace or something), just after the Crystalbug, the Zombies noticed me even though I just walked past. Uppfinnarn 15:12, April 29, 2010 (UTC)