Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
And it was Never Mentioned Again. Edit
I dont know how anyone else feels, but this always seemed like the most ridiculously handwaved thing in the series. I mean, from what I can tell, Damcyan somehow found out how to generate electricity to the extent of batteries that can operate a hovercraft, the ONLY hovercraft, indefinetly.
Would Damcyan have been the world power if not for Baron's red wings? 184.108.40.206 06:33, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Or, you know, it could be magic powered. If Damcyan had already figured out how to make electricity powered vehicles, they should have been far enough in their technical development to have the tools to mount some defence against Baron. -- Some Color Mage ~ (Talk) 08:25, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
FFX & X-2 also have hovercrafts Edit
- I think our policy is that something has to recur four times to have a compiled article on them. I may be wrong- it could be three- but I'd have to ask JBed to be sure. However, if you feel you have enough information to create Hovercraft (Final Fantasy X) you're more than welcome to do so. EDIT- I've left a message with JBed, I'll get back to you if he gets back to me. Tia-Lewise 10:48, February 28, 2013 (UTC)