Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Hironobu Sakaguchi". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
|Take a good look. Isn't it beautiful?|
|Behold! This article has been chosen as the Featured Article of November, 2009!|
|Even so, if you wish to improve the article, do not hesitate! You can also nominate your favorite articles to be featured here!|
The Last Story[edit source]
Do we really need to mention The Last Story? It's not a FF game, even though it might have a feel to it (I haven't played the game actually so I don't know actually).—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 12:13, November 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Wha? Who the hell added it in the first place? If we were doing his full list and not an FF-related only list, that gameography would be about twice as long. The mention of it in the profile's OK though. -- Some Color Mage ~ (Talk) 12:51, November 26, 2012 (UTC)
Spirtual Successor[edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.