Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Are there any plans in the works to expand this page to include information on the monsters in Phase 2? --nekobawt 20:57, 3 July 2007 (UTC)
- We have Gizamaluk, Glaring Eye, Hecteyes, Abysteel, Zodiark...I'm not sure I get what you're asking? Blue。 21:13, 3 July 2007 (UTC)
- Hm. A few of those aren't listed under the monsters section. Perhaps someone could add them to the list, with a "(Phase 2)" or something after the monster's name? (And before you suggest I do it myself, I'm nowhere near surviving that area, let alone unlocking it.) --nekobawt 21:34, 3 July 2007 (UTC)
- Well, I know Phase 1 is to collect underpants, and Phase 3 is profit, but what is Phase 2 again?!? Curses!! --Auron Kaizer 21:35, 3 July 2007 (UTC)
- You losers don't get a South Park reference when you see one :P --Auron Kaizer 22:43, 3 July 2007 (UTC)
I was wandering around in Phase II, and I found a "discarded paper", which says:
"Those blasted Imperials don't know when to leave well enough alone. A man's got a right to certain pleasures - fortify the soul, they do! This time I've stashed them away at the tip of four. Let's see if they can find them there...Hah!"
I hadn't seen anything about this on the page, (Henne Mines) and I was wondering what it was, and if anyone had found this yet. I have nooooo idea what it refers to, and if anyone had any ideas, please tell me. Arcus II (talk) 20:11, August 4, 2013 (UTC) Arcus_II