Gilgamesh: Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Hammer Blaster". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.

I just changed "Muddle Mallet" to "Muyddle Mallet" as it is what it is called in the game files. I'm looking at the PC version, which is the most recent, and I assume it is duplicated in other versions... maybe one day I'll crack open the files in my PS1 disc.

If you're still not convinced, TFergusson has as "Muyddle Mallet" on his FAQ. And TFergusson is incredibly reliable. JBed 17:05, January 15, 2012 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.