Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- When CSM moved SOS to Near-Fatal. -- N/A 09:20, 3 May 2008 (UTC)
Move to "HP Critical"? The situation with Critical not being a disambig and Critical (status) being a tag while this status isn't is annoying me. I am fairly sure this has been called "HP Critical" in at least one instance, and it is more descriptive and tells the viewer more. It does still mean we label one of our pages as "status" even though there are two statuses, but it means we can disambig at "Critical". 18.104.22.168 18:57, February 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Approve. "Near Fatal" is an option too. Doreiku Kuroofangu 19:30, February 19, 2012 (UTC)
- It is called HP Critical in at least FFXII and Tactics (all Ivalice games use it maybe?). It's called Near Fatal in FFVII and Near Death in Dissidia (I think), and just plain Critical in FFXIII. I think HP Critical is perhaps the most descriptive name.Keltainentoukokuu 19:47, February 19, 2012 (UTC)