Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Grosspanzer∙Big". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- I say no, because they are three separate targets with different names. Consistency states they all should have separate articles. Jeppo (Talk | contribs) 20:51, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I think all "enemies" that are just part of a bigger enemy could be tabs in the main enemy's page, because who's gonna search for like "NORG Pod"? FFVIII is tricky though, actually, since stats depend on level...Keltainentoukokuu 21:47, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I seem to remember having a "discussion" with ILHI concerning merging the Left Arm and Right Arm statistics with the Carry Armour. My argument was that nobody would search for "Right Arm" and it would be more convenient to the reader if the statistics for the three targets were placed in one article (one can always make the subtargets a redirect (or in the case of Left Arm/Right Arm, a disambig).
- In short, I'm still all for merging all of Grosspanzer's apendages' stats into one article, but if we are to maintain consistency, all other similar enemies throughout the series (like Sinspawn Gui from FFX, Baigan from FFIV and Carry Armour from FFVII) should follow the same suit.
- By the way, if you want to read my, er, "discussion", it's here. Jeppo (Talk | contribs) 23:11, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I've thought of that as well. It *does* make sense to do that, but the problem comes about in that so many enemies have parts like those you mentioned. I think it's too big a decision to make willy-nilly, I'm gonna make a forum and bring it to the Wiki at large, see what others think. DoreikuKuroofangu 02:53, March 10, 2011 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.