Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Goblin...PAUNCH! Hehehe...sorry, its simply too funny. That aside, how is Stone similar to Goblin Punch? Ive played both V and VI through and have not noticed much in the way of comparison. Exdeath64 06:08, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
- Strago's Stone Lore works kinda like Goblin Punch in V. If the attacker the the attackee are that the same level, it causes way more damage. - +DeadlySlashSword+ 06:20, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
Ah, could of sworn it cause confusion...ah well. Been a while since I went through VI. Exdeath64 06:29, 13 June 2009 (UTC)