Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
About Amarant's Curse skill[edit source]
Does anyone know if the vulnerabilities stack? Or they just replace each other? Zak Undersn 21:46, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
I see the table going UNDER the side bar on this page (in the new wikia look skin). Crazy.Keltainentoukokuu 20:41, October 25, 2010 (UTC)Keltainentoukokuu
The picture for Countdown is for Quina's Doom, the animation looks completely different even if the effect is similar
- Well spotted.Keltainentoukokuu 15:44, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
This shouldn't be a parent, because as it is, it's a glorified disambig. Its three incarnations have little to nothing in common: one is a monk-like moveset; another is a sword-user moveset, which is deeply linked to the user's equipped weapon; and the last is an overpowered boss moveset. - Henryacores 15:03, March 3, 2013 (UTC)