Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
About Amarant's Curse skillEdit
Does anyone know if the vulnerabilities stack? Or they just replace each other? Zak Undersn 21:46, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
I see the table going UNDER the side bar on this page (in the new wikia look skin). Crazy.Keltainentoukokuu 20:41, October 25, 2010 (UTC)Keltainentoukokuu
The picture for Countdown is for Quina's Doom, the animation looks completely different even if the effect is similar
- Well spotted.Keltainentoukokuu 15:44, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
This shouldn't be a parent, because as it is, it's a glorified disambig. Its three incarnations have little to nothing in common: one is a monk-like moveset; another is a sword-user moveset, which is deeply linked to the user's equipped weapon; and the last is an overpowered boss moveset. - Henryacores 15:03, March 3, 2013 (UTC)