Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I just thought of something. After putting in so many things for each element (like Fire Shield I'll use as an example here), would it be worth putting it in for each element that it would go with (for example, Fire obviously for absorbing Fire, but would we want to put it in say Ice for it nullifying Ice and in Water for being weak to Water?). And also, what should we do with the multi-elemental attacks like Magic Breath (Fire, Ice, and Lightning)? Think those should go in each of them as well (like they have been)? -Xenomic 04:29, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
LOL.....These pages aren't going to end anytime soon!Edit
Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I see that these Element pages aren't going to be unstubbed for quite a long time. Anyone else agree on this? I know that we're pretty close to having all of the stuff for them, but oi vey. ^^ Xenomic 19:23, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
- They won't be un-stubbed for a long time = most articles on the wiki. ILHI 19:28, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I guess you are right about that....particularly the FFIII and XI articles to be precise, and possibly the FFIV DS ones...^^;; Xenomic 19:29, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
I've also noticed that for FFII and III, there won't be very many more attacks or whatnot added to the elements page, since the majority of the attacks in III are unnamed, and II uses pretty much all of the spells that the characters can use so.....those 2 games are pretty much done ^^. Gonna go and try to finish up some of the others though >.> Xenomic 21:37, 14 May 2009 (UTC)