Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I EXPANDED ITEdit
I did really the only problem is...I did with only one sentence...the last(that fire element enemies get healed)--Aqmaster 02:25, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
Um... that's self-explanitory. Now, a REAL expansion is to give all the spell's stats for EVERY game and what Esper/Materia/Equipment/License etc teaches it, or where you can buy it.
- I would if I knew,I don't remember the old games and I don't like xii so I don't know even if I wanted.--Aqmaster 15:25, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
I am currently working on a full set of information for this spell, including spell level, MP cost, how to get it, etc. At time of this writing I am on Final Fantasy IV. Linhasxoc 22:21, 3 July 2007 (UTC)
- Okay, the expansion is finished. Now if anyone can find any mistakes that I missed, and add info for FFXI, which I won't touch. Linhasxoc 02:31, 4 July 2007 (UTC)
Link to Fire?!?Edit
This confuses me. The special page "Pages that like to Fire" links here, but I have tagged all the links in the article. Maybe it's that odd See Also template. Anyone see anything I don't?
That also brings me to my main point: Is there a nicer way of pointing out the "tiers" of a spell? Maybe it should be stated simply in the article without the use of a template, but if anyone has any other ideas... 8bit 02:49, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- It should be standard. You would either use all templates for the individual sections or all prose. But in any case, I opted for a separation of the different tiers of FFXI spells, simply because. >:3 AJDurai 03:19, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
Italian name Edit
I've never seen Firaga translated as Igniga in italian, it has always been Firaga, in which games does Igniga appear?