Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Wait, if all of these are eu de toilettes, and those are distinct from perfumes, why is the article at "perfumes and fragrances"? Dazuro 23:35, April 24, 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think Cloud's has a smell. I mean, how can a genderless and undefined character has a smell?—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 19:46, August 16, 2013 (UTC)
- The only description I could find goes: "Spray on the layers of scent, first comes the fresh citrus and fruits, then the sexy floral bouquet and lastly, everything is wrapped up in a cool, slightly more masculine whiff of woody Oriental Note." ...ehhh okay. That is for the re-release of the perfume, not the original, so they may or may not have tweaked the formula.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 20:31, August 16, 2013 (UTC)
Since Lightning's smell is long since sold out, I think I've found something similar. "Love Passport" by rosy sky evidently is quite close. It's also listed as a "eau de parfum" instead of eau de toilette, so it should be stronger and can be watered down if necessary. (This isn't creepy, is it?)