- They're probably going to take it down very soon. --Crazyswordsman 19:29, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
- That doesn't matter, I don't know how many other submissions there have been of it anyway :P --Auron Kaizer 20:01, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
- Because it's eventually going to get too big to fit in the main article. In fact, now that I have access to some new data, I'm going to give a lot of the Airships their own articles soon. Give me some time, Hecko. --Crazyswordsman 19:17, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
i saw a video with cautar and tonberry in there so it should be in there.Seifer Gunblade 03:06, 15 March 2008 (UTC)
- I dunno. Does it have some notoriety in internet circles? --Crazyswordsman 03:22, 15 March 2008 (UTC)
I'm not sure if the text added by me in Real World is unethical...--Nubecielo 18:52, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
Beam Sword=Ultima Weapon?
Im not sure if im supposed to have someone confirm this before i add it, but while i was playing Brawl i noticed the Beam Sword has a few similarities to FFVI's Ultima Weapon... It kinda looks the same, and its size grows to show how tough the attack is...
Yeah. Put it in.
Ok, i added it there :) I also have an image of the Beam Sword, but i dont know how to add it to the page
Lucky Star refers to FF
So I was watching my favorite anime Lucky Star and one of the characters gives a deescription of this. *Konata describes herself as a warrior on a online game on a quest to restore light to the crystals.Possibly a references to FF should I add it, since this anime refers to a lot of japanese pop culture and games.
- Yeah, that game was about restoring the light to the crystals, and rescueing a princess, and the description sounds alot like the original Final Fantasy. You could probably add it, and if one of the admins doesnt think its good enough to be there, theyll take it off.