Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Do we have the JPN for these so we can make sure they're what they really are for the equipment articles?
Yeah, I found a site yesterday with the JPN and was going to add them after I completed it. But since it seems to have the English names on it too I'll just link it since you can use it: . JBed (talk) 16:52, January 9, 2017 (UTC)
Do bomb-type enemies really drop any accessories? I have never got any, and their bestiary entries give only ore and crystals as drop.
- I think the bombs' item drops are wrong. They drop just paint pigment things. The in-game bestiary doesn't give % but could at least get the correct items.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 02:51, March 2, 2019 (UTC)
- Need to change:
- This page
- Auto Parts list to include bombs drops
- Enemy pages
- Is all? Interesting that it's wrong in the guide, I don't think it's been changed in a patch (unless day one patch).Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 03:17, March 2, 2019 (UTC)