Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Maybe it's just things screwing up on my end, but none of the item pages for XIV are working properly for me. Script Errors all around. Combed through Module:FFXIV Data and its subpages to try and find the problem but this stuff is not my forte.
Related note, the module does not appear to have been updated since 4.3, possibly due to XIVDB's purchase by ZAM and subsequent shutdown. If it's any help, the developers of XIVDBs API kept working on it independently at https://xivapi.com/ --Adonzo (talk) 21:35, August 19, 2019 (UTC)
- The script errors are caused by the shutdown, yes. I'm aware of XIVAPI, but haven't had the irl time needed to write all the code needed to support XIVAPI instead of XIVDB. I'm not sure what to do about that except comment everything out, find someone else to write all the code, or wait (possibly forever) until I have enough time for such a big undertaking. Cat (meow ∙ hunt) 22:09, August 19, 2019 (UTC)