Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Final Fantasy XIII-2 enemy abilities". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Code class="article-table" not working[edit source]
- The tables did (but not anymore) use the class "sortable". Just like with CSS styles you can't have two "style" parameters (and you have to include all CSS in one style parameter) you can't have two "class" parameters. Unlike style where each style is separated by semicolons, with classes they are separated with a space.
- So essentially, you should have had either "class="sortable article-table"" or "class="table sorarticle-table"". Though as I said, in this situation, sortable is not needed. 184.108.40.206 22:06, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.