Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Why the colon? "Original Soundtrack" isn't some subtitle. That's like saying "Television: Channel". Can we get this fix'd? TJF588 00:59, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, is this derived from the parenthesis in the US iTunes listing for it? TJF588 01:03, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
Could we simply mark up who composed the song after the song's other information? Would be easier to read.
- ^100% agreed. I just ended up using Wikip's article on the OST. 18.104.22.168 14:00, August 9, 2011 (UTC)