Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Crystal Shard Edit
What category should the item Crystal Shard go on the list? When doing auto sort it is placed between presents and greens. Its description is: "A shining fragment used to enhance the ultimate spell Vermilion Bird." What does it do ?_?Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 01:29, April 12, 2015 (UTC)
- Crystal Shards upgrade the spell level of the Vermilion Bird squad command. In the masterlist, it's grouped with the other stat enhancers and stat upgrading is grouped together under the Promotion menu. Mierna 01:35, April 12, 2015 (UTC)
White Tiger Edit
Now I got a bottle of whiskey called White Tiger that is also not on the item list. It also goes between presents and greens in the auto sort list. Description: The most commonly consumed Militesi whiskey that has decent resale value.
- I got one from a surrendering Imperial as well. I think it's just for flavor and for selling. You can get a Power Core from surrendered MAs that is just for selling as well. Something like "Fetches a good price on the black market". But maybe this also means you can sell it for more at Iscah's night market? I don't know. AdeusValcross (talk) 07:21, April 13, 2015 (UTC)