Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Characters' Appearance on the Cover[edit source]
They should be mentioned in their respective "Trivia" sections, right? I ask 'cause I don't wanna do something 'stupid' and it's really just a cover, not a game or anything...—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 18:11, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I was thinking on that but then some of these characters like Cloud and Lightning already have lengthy trivia sections, and appearing on a cover of a tribute album isn't really that notable, although it does have a little background story to go with it...I decided to leave it. If the style is indeed the same as in FFD then it could be in FFD trivia, at least? The same dude doing both sprites?
- Interesting how Eiko and Penelo seem to be popular characters in Japan by the looks of it...Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 21:38, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
I think we can mention on Eiko and Penelo's pages that "due to their popularity in Japan they were featured on the cover of Final Fantasy Tribute ~Thanks~".—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 21:42, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah most are pretty obvious but I found those two surprising. I would have thought Kuja or Garnet for FFIX and well anyone besides Penelo really from FFXII. Seymour also is a bit surprising to me. No Yunie or Auron.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 21:48, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Whichever pages you want to add them to. Don't need my permission around here. <3 I wouldn't remove them if they were on all articles, I just decided not to do it myself.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 22:13, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
What section does it suit most in the track articles: "Arrangement Album appearances" or "Compilation Album appearances"? Kinda silly question, I know, but it kinda suits both.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 09:08, December 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Square Enix brought a group of artists to create an album with 25 songs"
Considering that the music section from this thing doesn't even have those many names, and most tracks are medleys never ever seen before, I think it's pretty obvious. You can't compile what you don't have. - Henryacores^ 01:34, December 14, 2012 (UTC)