Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
|Take a good look. Isn't it beautiful?|
|Behold! This article has been chosen as the Featured Article of 7 August 2006!|
|Even so, if you wish to improve the article, do not hesitate! You can also nominate your favorite articles to be featured here!|
How do you skip battles? I watch videos on how people avoid battles like when they are about to get attacked the like cancels in final fantasy 1? HOW?
- Perhaps they simply skipped random battles for the purpose of their viedo's brevity? 8bit 22:37, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
beat FFI with 4 Masters, need to try something more fun, lookin for ideas thanks Edit
Exkura (talk) 08:35, August 29, 2019 (UTC) Hello, I would like create a section for the Final Fantasy 1 (Dawn of Souls). I noticed there is no "stats" page yet. My main focus is to present more in-depth descriptions of each atributes, as well as a chart with the fixed stat growth of each class (I could'nt find the growth information anywhere, so I'm currently testing it manually) but that would be my first contribuiton to a Wiki. Is there something I should avoid doing or anything I should know before doing it? If it takes too long for a reply I may as well just go and try anyway.
- There should be no unique pages for the Dawn of Souls version specifically, but you could create Final Fantasy stats. You can see how other stats pages are made, though each game is likely to have some unique information. E.g. Final Fantasy XII stats. Stat growth has some information already.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 20:23, August 29, 2019 (UTC)
- I'm aware about the Stat growth page, but aparently there isn't a complete table about the fixed LvUp stats anywhere. As for the stats page, I don't know all the differences between the NES version and Dawn of souls, so I think I'm gonna leave it for now and focus on the stat growth. Anyway, thanks for the quick reply. Exkura (talk) 01:44, August 30, 2019 (UTC)