Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Almost all growth blocks on this page have rounding errors. To confirm this, open an early save, take off all Zidane's equipment & level him to 3: The blocks predicts 168 HP, 40 MP, 23 Speed, 22 Strength, 19 Magic & 23 Spirit. He will instead have 160 HP, 38 MP, 23 Speed, 21 Strength, 18 Magic & 23 Spirit.
To explain, using strength as an example, at level 3, Zidane has 21 Base Strength, he's level 3 (giving .9 strength), and his StrengthBonus is 6 (giving 6/32 = 0.1875 strength). The game calculates his strength as 21 + 0.9 (rounds down to 0) + 0.1875 (rounds down to 0) = 21. The blocks calculate his strength as 21 + 0.9 + 0.1875 = 22.0875 (rounds down to 22).
This miscalculation affects all stats except HPMod, MPMod (HP & MP are still affected, as they depend on strength & magic) & Speed (as SpeedBonus does not naturally increase, no rounding error can occur).
I'll contact the user who made the tables, just in case they still have the code lying around, otherwise I'll get round to it myself at some point. Zoggoth 01:18, 19 May 2021 (UTC)
- Well... it's not so easily fixed, so better just remove those tables if they are wrong.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 08:32, 19 May 2021 (UTC)
- You can find the old version from the page history if you want to redo the tables and use the same tables with new values.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 08:34, 19 May 2021 (UTC)