Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- I'm not sure either, but I think we can make a good table with the information already available, like in the Final Fantasy VIII Triple Triad cards page, without the Card Mod part of course (I don't know if we need a template for this). JC Holy Knight (talk) 00:57, October 31, 2014 (UTC)
Max initial stats, or Max possible stats ? Edit
I can replace the max initial stats with max possible stats if that's more appropriate to the article, no need to test card after card and submit hundreds of edits, I disassembled the Tetra Master mechanics for that matter. What do people think about it ? --Froggy25 (talk) 15:51, May 22, 2016 (UTC)
- List of best possible stats would be good to have.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 16:07, May 22, 2016 (UTC)
PlayOnline Card List Edit
I think I have the missing cards for the incomplete table:
- 1st row - Omega Weapon
- 3rd row - Fafnir
- 4th row - Hippaul (Running)
- 5th row - Spira Gull, Sanctuary Keeper
- 6th row - Seymour Flux
- 8th row - Red Dragon, Silver Dragon
The hardest one to identify was the spira gull because in the game it isn't an individual enemy or character. But that one is confirmed in this YouTube video. The rest is based on studying the pictures and the enemy pages. Am I good to edit the table and remove the incomplete?
- I think that's meant to be Nemesis rather than Omega Weapon, but yeah you can edit and complete it. JBed (talk) 13:08, August 19, 2017 (UTC)
Additional PlayOnline infoEdit
Unfortunately the PlayOnline card game is mostly lost to time, with no Japanese or English online resource putting any effort into documenting its existence prior to its demise. This video is the best thing we got. And it does reveal a few things that might be useful for this page: (A) Some of the real names for the cards, e.g. "T. Zidane" and "T. Kuja", and the Bliztball is "Ace Striker"; and (B) the stats will be different for each version of the card, but I think the Type ("Physical", "Magic", "Exploit") are the same for each card so we can add those. JBed (talk) 21:25, August 19, 2017 (UTC)