Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Why there are no description of SoundTracks, e.g.: when they can be heard?—Kaimi 17:37, July 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Don't know who completed it, but thanks. Looks way better now.—Kaimi 19:24, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
Track names?[edit source]
Why is it that people have completely different track names as that on the OST? For example, why is track 6 known as Sword(s) of Fury on the OST, but other people call it "Feel My Blade"? Likewise, there's a track called "City Under Siege" on the OST, but other people call it Ambush Attack. If the OST calls them Swords of Fury and City Under Siege, where have people got the names "Feel My Blade" and "Arich Attack", etc from?