Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
13000th article. 126.96.36.199 18:17, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- The Wikia page-counter thingy in Oasis.
- Sadly, you are no longer the creator of the 13,000th article as 8bit just deleted Broadsword, which brings you back down to 12,999 :/ C A T U S E 23:50, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- The original counter worked differently, and we've deleted thousands of articles, so all of the article milestones are now completely wrong. 188.8.131.52 00:04, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Just tell me what's the 13,000th article: I need to cool down, anyway...—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 00:15, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
So I'm using a Japanese walkthrough and an English walkthrough to find out enemy names. Now I trusted that all the enemies on here were found in an English version of the game.
So anyway, in the Japanese guide there was "ディアボロス" boss and summon, which means "Advocate" (EDIT: Apparently not. Only according to GT). The English guide didn't have this so, but it was on this page so I matched them up. However I later found a boss called "Diabolos" was in the English guide. And ディアボロス is Diabolos.
So now I question how valid Advocate is, and thus other enemy names on this page. 184.108.40.206 21:42, December 20, 2012 (UTC)