Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Buying weapons Edit
In the off-line resently released version you just buy the weapons available from the shop, you get newer weapons slowly with the story... all you need is buy them since all the weapons from the same level cost the same. At "Interlude" chapter you can buy for example "Bastard Sword" for 7500 gils. The same process apply for armor.
Outfit only can be buyed with currency wined in the "Babil Tower" from the "Exchange" island near the Tower. 02:40, November 20, 2017 (UTC)
- From Floor 40 onward and only if you finish Eureka arc there are some Outfits buyable for gils... with all the changes done on the off-line version I'm not sure how we could handle them. Maybe split this article in two and list both list? ideas?? 20:36, December 6, 2017 (UTC)"Este día va a ser perfecto" - Jristz (talk) 20:36, December 6, 2017 (UTC)