Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
A dungeon is a type of location, not broad enough to be split from a "List of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King Locations" article.
Move to "List of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King Locations" and expand for consistency. 188.8.131.52 13:06, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
- We have Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles locations and Dungeon for this. 184.108.40.206 13:08, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
So what are we doing with this? I can make a spiffy table that lists every dungeon, the dungeon's recommended level, enemies encountered, in-game description, and any other notable things like whether it has special items or whether it is DLC-only, Hard-mode only, etc. It seems the general Crystal Chronicles location page only lists the locations, with links to their specific pages. These locations don't have quite enough meat to them to warrant their own individual pages, but each of the listings on the general Crystal Chronicles location list could link back to there table entry here. Sound good? Espritduo (talk) 17:24, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Haven't played the game but sounds good to me. Are they a bit like the missions of Crisis Core?Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 17:30, August 25, 2012 (UTC)
Not even that. They're points on a map, nothing more. In this game, you are the king, and are only able to wander around the actual castle town area. You create "behests" and pin them up on the quest board in the middle of town for your adventurers to take. Then they go off on their merry way to the dungeons where they explore, fight, and do everything off camera. You can view an old-school combat scroll (Cecil attacks Mu. Mu takes 43 damage. Mu is defeated. Cecil obtains Potion from Mu.") while you wander the town and when you view the day's results, but that's as far into the actual action as you go. Still, each dungeon has a little description, a difficulty (level), specific enemies and bosses to fight, sometimes specific items to find to advance your castle town. They are more like the pub missions from Tactics than anything else. Espritduo (talk) 17:38, August 25, 2012 (UTC)