Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- Vestras - Attempted some clean-up and improvements to the article. I might be able to find my old copy and try and improve things a bit more.
My god...the SE executives MUST have been hammered when they OK'ed this...i mean REALLY galuf looks like the freaking hulk, and what was the idea behind that Ra Devil thing...Exdeath64 03:54, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
- It's actually not that bad. The music had some great remixes, and there were a few cool fight scenes and stuff. And to be fair, Galuf as a monk is one of the most popular choices, so making him buff isn't that odd. I have no excuse for the terrible name of Ra Devil, however. Dazuro 04:13, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
- Let's not forget they call Cid "Shido", his Japanese name. I think Ra is the sun god in Egyptian mythology, but I could be wrong. Plus Ra Devil is from a moon. Also, Galuf was only in brief shots of the "Valiant Ones", so his size wasn't too distractig. All in all it was a cute miniseries. Yrusama (talk) 07:52, August 8, 2012 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.