Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Should the spell Magick from The 4 Heroes of Light be included on this page? Both spells help in raising a characters magical attack attribute. I'm just asking since the Valor spell from VI was included on Bravery's article. --Zolo6 (talk) 09:45, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Probably can. Don't see any reason why it couldn't lol. Xenomic 10:34, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not so sure. Valor was on Bravery because, according to the FF6 Translation page, it is Bravery, just translated differently. Is Magick the same, or just a spell with a similar effect? If the latter, I don't think it should be on here. DoreikuKuroofangu - Visit the Soul Shrine! 20:15, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- For what it's worth I don't think that the 4HoL spell belongs here. Even if it ever did, it doesn't anymore. If we include every spell that boosts magic power on this page, then FFXI will make this page a complete mess: Indi-Acumen, Geo-Acumen, Gain-INT, Gain-MND, Boost-INT, Boost-MND, Carcherian Verve, Fantod, and Memento Mori (which has its own page that we would be encroaching on). Even spells such as Absorb-INT and Absorb-MND bestow magic boosts, albeit at the expense of some hapless targeted enemy.Hashmalum (talk) 01:41, January 19, 2016 (UTC)