Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Final Fantasy Unlimited
I've recently started watching the anime series Final_Fantasy_Unlimited and in it Fabula is the pseudo-narrator, providing vague insight on what's going to go on in that episode and what happened in the last. Immediately upon seeing her and her revealing her name, I noticed the link between FFXIII and this. Their character art is practically the same; in the episodes she's looking into the glass orb before debriefing us. Both her and this orb are shown in the logo for the Fabula Nova Crystallis series. Would it be notable to mention this in the article?
Because of one of todays retard, somehow history of the original page was lost...
- And if it helps the move of the page was in this order Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XII -> Fabula Nova Crystallis: Lame Name -> Lame Name MMLN メーマウリアン 08:54, October 21, 2009 (UTC)
What about those web novels? Are they included in the Fabula Nova Crystallis?Wikiguy 11:26, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
Fabula Nova Crystallis
Excuse me, "the new tale of the crystal"? Puh-lease! Surely it's far more likely to be "new crystal legend", given that that phrase crops up a few times in FFXIII. Fabula implies "fable", which is quite a bit more mystical than just "tale" -- Sorceror Nobody 08:31, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
In fact, it has been stated by the creators that the three Fabula Nova Crystalis games take place on the same very . While I know the games' setting is different, I doubt that their connection is similar to this of Final Fantasy I - III - V, which take place in different Universes completely. After all, so far, don't Final Fantasy games' Universes differ from number to number? They could probably exist in different planets, or whatsoever. --Ash Pokemaster June 26, 2010 (UTC)
- After some research, I found an official statement, which I added to the article. Adapt it as you consider best! --Ash Pokemaster 13:21, June 27, 2010 (UTC)
Do you think that a music track titled "Fabula Nova Crystallis" will appear in future games of the compilation, sort of as the central musical theme since it's already in FFXIII?
The fabula nova crystallis tpart of the Square conference
Did anyone translate it / spot it ? It was played roughly 35 minutes within the conference (before all Fabula Nova Crystallis trailers, i.e. XIII-2, Type-0 and Versus, and soon after duodecim), and all I could understand was that it explained the idendity of Etro, Pulse and a third god called Linse (リンセ); and two "superior" entities called Muin (ムイン) and Buuniberu (ブーニベル). If anyone could translate the rest, I'm sure it would greatly improve our knowledge of the Fabula myths.