Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- Ah, was that you who named him Werehog? Drake Clawfang 20:48, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- It may not be him, but I'm patient. I cannot wait until Dissidia comes out. Werehog22 1:48 PM 7/23/2009 (UTC)
ExDeath is screwyEdit
In a battle in which he fights himself in, he states that 'Even nothingness is powerless before the Void'
Is ExDeath so evil he's retarded? Kaihedgie 19:15, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe he's referring to the Void as a different entity or he would respond to this question like this:
"The Laws of the Universe mean Nothing!" --Silver Mage 09:27, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
But nothingness is technically the same as the Void sooo......Kaihedgie 21:35, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
HP and Brave attacks levelsEdit
Both the levels on which HP and Brave attacks seem to be quite a lot screwed up according to my version of EUR Dissidia. I don't have the exact levels at which Exdeath learns Almagest (ground), Grand Cross (ground), High Block (air) or Hurricane (ground), but I've got them all at level 18 (and were learned before). Also, I don't have any ground Block. Are those the levels for the JAP version or is EUR version more screwed up than just the spanish translation? Zak Undersn 15:19, September 14, 2009 (UTC)
- EDIT: At level 20, Exdeath learns both Low Block (ground) and Sword Dance (midair). And he learns Omni Block (midair) before level 18, too. I'm assuming the levels listed on the article are the ones for the JAP version. Zak Undersn 20:55, September 14, 2009 (UTC)
Sorry it's a bit late, but thanks for this handy info. You see, I can't check the US/EU/Tuning levelups, so if anyone else can help with replacing Japanese levelup numbers with those it'd be great. I'll add the level 20 additions for you.
Is this line used in battle at any point of time? I doubt it myself, but I'm curious. Mostly because Golbez's secret line is used in battle during his alternate line EX Burst.
Yes sometimes he'll say it when he enters his exburst instead of "to the silent beyond"Sorceror bobby 05:53, September 29, 2009 (UTC)
Template loop detected: Template:Video
Lol. Drake Clawfang 06:06, September 29, 2009 (UTC)
...you just made my day.
Okay, I haven't played Dissidia, but... what does Exdeath say when he crushes the orb of darkness; something like: "Embrace the seals of eternity", but that doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me.
- You're close, he says "Embrace the stillness of eternity". Brago-77 05:19, January 24, 2010 (UTC)
should i add... Edit
the examples of memetic misheard quotes? I.e. Death approaches = Get the fruit? THOMASNATOR 11:55, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
1) no.2) Get the fruit???? What the hell?? How on earth (or whatever Exdeath live on) would you get that from Death approaches?
ROFL get the fruit XD Baptiejames 13:26, May 26, 2010 (UTC)
I always heard it as "Jecht Approaches!" Was always waiting for Jecht to come out of the Delta Attack and beat up the enemy. There's alot of threads of these misheards on different forums, google is your friend. "Exdeath misheard quotes" or "Dissidia misheard quotes" are good tags. Also, Tasty arrow... is yummy! ZaFlareStar 0:24 7th June 2010 (UTC)
There's also 'Naive weekly, but that's another story THOMASNATOR 13:56, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
Turn Guard Edit
In 012, there's a move for Exdeath called Turn Guard. I don't see it anywhere on the article, though. It looks a lot like High Block. Are they the same thing under different names? 184.108.40.206 23:55, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
In 012 they changed the names of his old attacks, as well as tweaking them to have more specific effects. Shell guard is the old low guard (and blocks all spells, based on how the old "shell" spells reduced magic damage) Protect guard blocks phisical bravery attacks (same basis, protect reduces physical damage) and turn guard is the old high block, but now it turns. Omni block is the same as the old omni block.--Sinez 04:06, April 8, 2011 (UTC)
Actually, "Turn Guard" is a lot weaker, and bloc a lot less attacks. -- User:Dark-EnigmaXIII
Hey, is the High Block's seal similar to the Bonji seal? --KevzMarz 12:09, October 5, 2011 (UTC)