Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Kingdom Hearts?[edit source]
You know how the default name for the raft in Kingdom Hearts is Excalibur? Should that be mentioned?--Born from Darkness 21:12, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
- At the Kingdom Hearts Wiki, yes. Diablocon 21:14, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
FFXII, Great Crystal[edit source]
I just found the Excalibur in the Great Crystal (rather easily I might add). Before I waste my time, how many of those puppies can you find there? I hope it isn't only one.
Blast! That means I'll have to go through all that crap to get a Tournasol now. Darn... =(
Can someone verify the Excalibur is in the International version of VII? I've never heard anything like this and a quick search turned up nothing to support this. Drake Clawfang 01:27, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
- I removed it then Henry brought it back, he must know something. My research of the Internation version says that the game was no different from the version of FFVII released in North America, so I doubt it. --BlueHighwind ツ 01:30, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
- EDIT, User:Zolo6 first added it to the page. Does he or she know something we don't? --BlueHighwind ツ 01:42, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
Final Fantasy Tactics[edit source]
It says here that the Excalibur absorbs Holy, which is definitely what it says in the in-game description. However, I've always thought this was bugged, because you can't heal Orlandeu with Holy Knight abilities. Would anyone care to shed some light on this matter?Preferably both with & without using an elementally-affeliated sword. I know that the Ice Brand, for instance, caused Sword Skills to heal Blue Dragons. But I do not believe I was using one anyway.
- Although the Holy element has the same name as Holy Sword, Holy Sword is not Holy-elemental. Holy Sword has whatever element Agrias's weapon is. However, the AI thinks differently, which is why Wiegraf won't attack you if you have a Chameleon Robe on.C A T U S E16:04, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
I type "excalibur" in the Search bar and press ENTER and it redirect me to "Excalibur (weapon)" (I'd like to node that I don't get the little notification "Directed from 'Excalibur'" which I think I should get). And then we list FFX-2 Excalibur which is an ABILITY, not a weapon. Can someone tell me what's going on?—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 18:35, December 24, 2012 (UTC)
- The first one is because Wikia Search is the worst thing ever and they should be ashamed, though now that the cache is cleared or something it points to the raw disambig page. The second ... I don't know why, that's what the disambig is for. I'll remove it right now. C A T U S E 18:40, December 24, 2012 (UTC)