Enough expository banter!
This talk page is used for discussing improvements to the page "Euride Gorge". It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article.
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Why Euride Gorge did not appear in FFXIII-2 Edit
How come the Euride Gorge did not appear in FFXIII-2? Could the location not have been confirmed to appear? could Square Enix have decided that it may no longer appear no longer.188.8.131.52 13:59, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Maybe they didn't consider it to be worth of a time paradox, but now that you mention it it could be interesting to see what a paradox could do there. It is possible the the Euride Gorge was heavily damaged during the Catastrophe as the Datalog entry states it was close to Bodhum which was heavily damaged and that we know from the Episode i, but there's no evidence to that either.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) 14:09, May 5, 2013 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.