Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I've gotten Episode Complete in Besaid without playing the Gunner's Gauntlet. Error?AmbieSushi To think that mother would prefer Sephiroth over... 06:51, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
- I googled this a bit. It appears many online guides say beating Beclem's score is a requirement for Episode Complete, but then some forum posts say this is not true, and what you get is to unlock the Aurochs in blitzball. But I never played blitzball so I don't know about that.Keltainentoukokuu 18:49, August 8, 2011 (UTC)
You also get an Episode Complete! by completing the Ruins in the Chocobo Ranch, although this is another one that does not affect the acquiration of Mascot.
Another noteworthy detail is that in the International Version, if the player does the entire sidequest involving Demon Cup and Strongest Shinra, obtains Strongest Shinra as a party member, completes his storyline and releases him, an Episode Complete! is achieved along with the Last Resort Garment Grid, although whether or not this Episode Complete! means anything at all I am unsure about.
The Den of Woe's Episode Complete! can also be used to remedy the Episode Complete Glitch; if the player has obtained an Episode Complete! in every region and did Zanarkand last, but finishes the Den of Woe afterwards, the Mascot Dress Sphere will still be obtained.
18.104.22.168 20:50, July 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Hmm, really? Does the Den of Woe EC trick work for all versions (or, at least, the NA version)? Regardless, that's a very important detail. Thanks for pointing that out. --Shockstorm (talk) 21:00, July 19, 2012 (UTC)