Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Moved from the 'pedia Edit
This article originated on Wikipedia. Its original edit history is reproduced below.
* (cur) (last) 01:38, 23 July 2005 JustSomeKid m * (cur) (last) 17:22, 20 July 2005 JustSomeKid m * (cur) (last) 17:20, 20 July 2005 JustSomeKid m * (cur) (last) 17:19, 20 July 2005 JustSomeKid m * (cur) (last) 17:13, 20 July 2005 JustSomeKid
Thank you! – Seancdaug 16:33, 5 Oct 2005 (UTC)
Why did Square Enix change the Final Fantasy I name of Elf to Elvaan for Final Fantasy VI?
Probably because everything uses the name Elf, so they wanted to seperate themselves.
Elfin Stuff Edit
Hmm. I guess so.
Do Elvaan sound American or English? Or anything else?
And in FF XII, isn't there a bow called an ELfin Bow? -Georgedrake Z