Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I've been replaying the game and I feel to bring an issue up regarding this guy, because I feel we should split his page into different entries. The reason for this is that story-wise we're told that first we had Elgo in his "complete self" (carrying both Evil and Good). However after the Crystals split, we are also told that Elgo did split into two beings, basically the dominantly Evil "Avalon Emperor" and the still present Good in "The Mask". That basically makes for a total of three separate entities since the Elgo we face at the end is by any means and purposes different than the Elgo we saw at first.
Based on that I suggest, that this character has an Elgo page for his "whole self", an Elgo page for his "Emperor self" and finally an Elgo page for "The Mask" (which already exists). I believe this is the most proper way to treat the character given his immense complexity and allows to keep information tidy and in order in each subsequent page. Thoughts?
- We decided some time ago that same person should have just one article, and thus some articles were merged like chocobo chick and Chocolina and Galenth Dysley and Barthandelus.Keltainentoukokuu (talk) 16:15, November 24, 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry for the delay, I've been busy with a few things. I see your point, but here is the thing I'm arguing, that Elgo and his split selves are different from the original. The First Elgo was both good and evil, but when the world split, Elgo was divided into two beings. It is not the same as the cases you mentioned since they are the same character but in different forms. In this case the first Elgo and his halves are all different. Related, yes, but they aren't the same, is what I'm arguing. --BGMaxie (talk) 04:27, November 30, 2016 (UTC)