Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
- It's called blank space. This looks better than having the videos center-aligned. Cosmos in a side, Chaos on the other. - Henryacores^ 18:58, November 7, 2010 (UTC)
Recent Edits Edit
I ditched the game sections and moved the EX Burst for the 012 additions up. Simply put, we don't need to differentiate between the original Dissidia and 012, an EX Burst is an EX Burst, unless you consider the "Perfect!" added to the end of Gabranth's EX Burst there's no evidence to show the original bursts have been changed aside from perhaps damage tweaks. However, since the new bursts are 012 content, I changed the colors on the vids, and also changed their height since they're in 16:9 aspect ratio - once the game is released I'll upload 4:3 ratio vids to the Wiki's YouTube account like before and we can use those. Also it looked awkward, having all the EX Burst vids in the 012 section clustered to the left side, while this way the vids are grouped together and we have no more than two on one side and one on the other, which means much less blank space and an overall better appearance. DoreikuKuroofangu 12:32, February 26, 2011 (UTC)
I just decided to put everything on the left and in the game-class-A colour. Really I just had no idea what this page was trying to do when I was staring at the code because it didn't use classes.
I'm not sure how important is, go mess with the coding if you think it is. 188.8.131.52 20:38, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Villains used the b (red-orange) coloring, heroes used the a coloring. I prefer it that way myself. Doreiku Kuroofangu 21:40, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
- But don't characters switch teams in D012a or something? (I have never played Dissidia but I remember discussions/arguments about this kind of thing pre-D012's release) 184.108.40.206 21:43, August 23, 2012 (UTC)