Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
What about the "Level Up" that happens when you gain a level, do we need a page for that? --BlueHighwind 17:09, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
- In favor. Then we would move this to Level Up (ability), create the thing for gaining a level at Level Up (Results) or something, and make this page a disambig or something. Shadow Catuse the Great... 17:19, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Isn't that kind of covered in the Level article?Keltainentoukokuu 17:25, October 30, 2011 (UTC)
EXP Hound Edit
Not sure if EXP Hound from Theatrhythm would quality. It lets one character (or however many have it equipped) get all the exp instead of it being divided among the party. So it technically doesn't affect the exp earned, but does let a character gain more exp, so yeah, it count? Doreiku Kuroofangu 13:17, July 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, EXP Up already has an appearance here, so it's not like we'd be making a section just for it. I would at least mention it in passing. Jimcloud 13:29, July 31, 2012 (UTC)
What to do?Edit
レベルアップ refers to the FFVIII command LV Up and the FFIX ability Level Up. This page, however, is just referring to the collective abilities that double EXP gain. We should probably move all of that to a different page and place the proper abilities here, no??