Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
FFIX's player guide book has pictures of the uniquely green skinned dwarves. I've noticed some pictures out of that book on here. Can anyone get those pics?
Why do we have a reference to Chrono Cross on here? If there is not a good reason I shall terminate it. Exdeath64 02:18, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- Terminate with extreme prejudice. There is nothing else relating to Chrono Cross in this Wiki, so that section is out of place. --Saethori 02:21, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
It's gone, people tend to be fairly...uptight around here, so I figured it was better to ask then to just go to outright nuking it. Exdeath64 00:04, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
- If you play Chrono Cross, you can outright tell the dwarves were based on FFIV. And I see nothing wrong with relating to Chrono Cross, since we've covered references to the series from Chrono Trigger, DynamiTracer, Mana games, and Super Mario RPG, so I don't see why not. —BfD (talk·contribs) Confirm deletion|19:14, 27 July 2009 (UTC)