Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Dual Wielding in FFVI[edit source]
Does the bug apply to the GBA remake as well? Throktar 13:29, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
I have the Advance version, I can check. Give me ten minutes or so. Intercision 14:20, January 8, 2010 (UTC) EDIT: Apparently it is. I was hitting around 1700 damage on average using the relic, and about 2200 damage without.
Dual Wielding in FFII[edit source]
I just remembered that the dual wielding in the NES version isn't completely useless... it does actually make the character learn that weapon skill twice as quickly. I might add this, except I'm not sure if this is the same in the other versions.
It's the same in FFTA2, not sure about other versions.
Yeah, in the PS version dual-wielding betters equipment at double the pace. Admittedly, the mechanics of PS are identical to NES, so I can't say anything for GBA+. JBed (talk) 19:28, April 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Having recently played the PSP version, I don't think it does anymore. Guy dual-wielded two axes and his weapon skill with them was about equal to Maria with her one bow. Firion was a bit behind both but then he was doubling as a mage a lot of the time, so yeah. Doreiku Kuroofangu 19:38, April 20, 2013 (UTC)