Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
I thought a page like this could offer more information than a disambig. I'm not really the one to expand on it much, but I hoped someone else might. What I was thinking of was like a general overview of how DLC has been used and how it has developed in the FF series, to being part of development since the beginning of planning for a game like in FFXIII-2, and how it has changed...the...games... like in FFXIII-2 you don't have any FMVs when the paradox is active because your clothes wouldn't match if you downloaded something new (? though this wasn't a problem in Dissidia...). DLC is generally made by totally separate teams than the ones making the main game, if there was any info on that it could be added. It's rather barebones now but maybe someone has something to add.Keltainentoukokuu 19:49, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
Used in multiple games, a universal explanation is helpful. DLC can be used in different ways in different games, compares its used in multiple games. 188.8.131.52 21:00, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
I have to check when I’m not on my way to work, but I think you have to buy additional content in-game for the 3DS version (that is, not possible from the eShop).
― Wolvenwerewind (talk) ♥ 11:14, July 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, technically you're still interfacing with the shop, but yeah, you have to buy TFF DLC in-game. -- Some Color Mage ~ (Talk) 11:22, July 16, 2013 (UTC)