Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
What are the odds of this ACTUALLY ever happening with both HP and Brave at the exact same time? Exdeath64 22:29, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
Killed myself with Zidane? Edit
I had 6500 HP and 6783 Brave and I was fighting a fake CoD (with 5032 HP left and 1009 brave) when she moved near me and i used Tidal Flame. It exploded and after i saw the "FINISH!" it said I lost
Can somebody explain??
That's probably because your attack was deflected back at you.
Greater Brave Edit
- Do you think that he meant that the TOTAL Bravery damage dealt is the tie breaker? that's near Impossible unless the two characters were fighting with HP Attacks only. A.X.A 16:47, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
Bravery difference Edit
It seems that the amount of bravery doesn't decide a tie, at least, perhaps not in Duodecim.
What I think Edit
This glitch has hapened to me quite a bit and now I think I have a theory on how it decided the winner. I believe that whichever hit registered first decides it.Akay4 19:24, May 27, 2012 (UTC)