Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Moved from the 'pedia
Don Corneo isn't spanish for Mister Horny. Where did you get that from?
184.108.40.206 10:24, November 20, 2009 (UTC)
Indeed. córneo is spanish for horny. However Corneo is Italian for horny. --MConor 21:34, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
- The sidequest (being liked to the Materia Theft sidequest) starts as soon as you can access Wutai, assuming you've unlocked Yuffie already. It stops being available during the Midgar event in Disc 2. - File:FFIII-nes-sage.gif Saethori (T / C) - 05:01, February 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Well.... During the Mansion scene, he shows interest in three(?) adult women, so I don't think he specifically seeks out youthful looking or underage girls. He probably kidnapped Yuffie just because she was there. - File:FFIII-nes-sage.gif Saethori (T / C) - 09:27, March 2, 2010 (UTC)
Actually, "corneo" has no meaning at all in Italian; more than that, the italian translation of horny doesn't even have the same radix ("horn-", in Italian "corn-"). Finally, the only adjective using the "corn-" radix is "cornuto" which means either "with horns" or the vulg. "someone who has been/ is being cheated on".
He looks horny? Yeah. He was some kind of horny Italian/Spanish/whatever "don" prototype? Definitely. 220.127.116.11 07:50, March 1, 2011 (UTC)