Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
The Japanese in the logo is "ダイブツーハント", literally meaning "Dive to hunt" I believe. Just in case you care. ILHI 23:48, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
Also, we must create some List of enemies page, just for lulz. ILHI 23:55, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- That was bugging me, I was wondering where the hell number 1 was. SE should learn that naming schemes like this only work with sequels. Diablocon 23:58, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
This is already released in English, does that have a date? And is it any different than the Japanese version? ILHI 11:30, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- You see, it was released in Japanese Time. And the difference is only the language (see the difference between the MySpace one and the SE Members one). Kuzlalala Squee! 13:44, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
Square Enix Members website Edit
I can't play the SE website version. Where is the game? Is the information correct? --126.96.36.199 18:25, June 22, 2012 (UTC)
- This game doesn't exist! It's fake!
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
- In Dive II Hunt: The Adventures of Sorbet on 2014-06-17 20:45:53, Socket Error: 'Connection refused'
- In Dive II Hunt: The Adventures of Sorbet on 2014-06-17 22:47:39, Socket Error: 'Connection refused'
- In Dive II Hunt: The Adventures of Sorbet on 2014-06-18 20:05:34, Socket Error: 'Connection refused'
- In Dive II Hunt: The Adventures of Sorbet on 2014-06-30 01:57:17, Socket Error: 'Connection refused'