Enough expository banter!
- Please sign and date your posts by typing four tildes (
~~~~) or five in a talk bubble.
- Put new text under old text. Click here to start a new topic.
- Please read our Conduct guideline. In a nutshell: be polite, assume good faith.
- For general non-wiki discussion on this topic, feel free to discuss on Discord or Discussions.
Labeling Style on Pages[edit source]
Ok, for the sake of consistency I think we have to come up with a labeling system for the boss section of the character pages and for the descriptions on the boss pages. So far I have seen Distant Glory written four ways. These four ways are...
- Distant Glory
- Distant Glory: Heroes/Villains
- Distant Glory (Heroes)/(Villains)
- Distant GLory [The Lady of the Legend]/[Redemption of the Warrior]
Personally I have been using the third one, since they are just called Distant Glory from the story selection menu. I feel the parentheses around Heroes/Villains show that it is not the actual title but rather a tag that we use to distinguish the two. This is why I do not really like the second one, because to me the way that it is written makes it seem that Heroes/Villains is in the actual title.
I think the first way could also work but it does not show any distinction between the two. Or we could just go with the fourth way and include the full title. However, we do not do this with the other Destiny Odysseys so it would kind of seem out of place. So what are everyone else's thoughts/opinions on this matter? --Oranejo 17:29, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
I was hoping someone would bring this up. The thing about the Destiny Odysseys is that they have a way of differentiating themself (by number), which Distant Glory does not have in the game naming. I suggest the fourth myself for this reason. Especially since Heroes/Villains just seems like some tacked-on name that isn't used in the game anywhere, parentheses or no.
Overview Section[edit source]
If no one is going to take a stab at the overview section, I can. Anyone have any specifics? Luacas 06:23, July 29, 2011 (UTC)